Thursday, December 27, 2012

27

There's 27 of us here at present (18 adults and 9 littlies under 6) and 6 dogs; there is organised chaos although it may not immediately appear that way.

I went back to work this morning. A small crew came and picked me up mid morning and we went to the farm to discuss painting and remodelling. There were too many opinions; I'm now more confused than I was before.

Meg was reading her 2013 horoscope; I asked her to read mine. She burst out laughing and kept it up until she had tears in her eyes. "Tell me, tell me", I said; but she couldn't talk through the laughter. Finally.....You tend to overanalyse every detail of your life (more tearful laughter). "It does not say that", I said. She showed me. It did.

You tend to overanalyse every detail of your life, but this month's full moon helps you let go of suspicions about someone else's motives. The result? The chance for a new take on romance. (Hello)?! Your career goes stellar now, too. My career? I don't have one!

Work puts you in the public eye, bringing rewards. By June you might adopt a group matriarchal role. Beware of being too honest, so sugar-coat those barbs.

All a bit of fun and good for a laugh.




No comments: