Sunday, January 15, 2012

Meg

Meg has a passion for fashion, especially shoes and makeup and nail polish. I don't know where it came from; certainly not from me! Take these for example - I think they're beautiful - but how do you walk in them?

They came beautifully packaged.


A box of makeup arrived - various brands of all manner of things to apply to your face.


She has been online shopping with a vengeance; out of nine parcels due, eight have arrived. This is why I took her to see a financial planner last week; she needs a plan and we're just about ready to implement it. Then the parcels will stop (maybe!).

She can now satisfy her urge to buy pretty things by becoming Kat's Personal Shopper - K has Meg on the hunt for some shoes and earrings for L's formal at the end of Term 1. I told K it was a big mistake recruiting Meg - it would cost her!

No comments: