Sunday, January 15, 2012

Creativity and Craft

365 continues. Soon, with Meg in Twba and Drew home from his gap year, there won't be much to fill it with. I will have to go searching for "interesting" things. Nothing could top the 365 from 2011 with all the travelling and adventures everyone had - Gibbo to Korea and China, Meg Around the World, Drew to Canada and Antarctica and me on my bike ride from Gundi to Brisbane (haha, how very Cosmopolitan of me!!!).



A DeLonghi Livanto keeps me going.


I finished my crafty thing, not really sure what to call it. Here's a little collection I gathered for it. Some of this stuff I've had for years, since the very busy crafting days with Doreen, Anne and Mary. You never know when you might need something!











The finished product.


Meg is just about ready to leave for Tba. She's packed up lots of gear and will head off soon to live down there, at least until the end of March.

No comments: