Monday, January 9, 2012

I Had a Great Day

Yesterday I managed to do a little bit of a lot of things that bring me joy.

I planted.




I cooked (we were on nibblies duty for a going away dinner on Sunday night). Oven dried cherry tomato halves for the caramelised onion and goat cheese tartlets.


Thyme and basil.










Croutons, drizzled with olive oil and seasoned.




Here they are again, those Thai Chicken Mince Balls.


I gave myself my first banjo lesson and even managed to tune it! Only I knew what I was playing though!!


I blogged (of course)...




I 365-ed (is that a verb?)






And I read about where in the world my son was.



I did a little creating, which doesn't happen very often anymore. Not as often as I'd like it to anyway. It's not quite finished yet (phew, says Megan!). I have a few more things to add to it yet!


And the four of us went out for the evening to a farewell dinner for friends who are moving to Barcaldine. In fact, KB goes today! Thanks for dinner Nev and Kat, especially the baked ham. It was pretty special. Shame I ate so many nibblies; might have to come back another time!



No comments: