Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Family

Meet my family. These are my kids - Drew on the left, Meg on the right and her boyfriend Chris in the middle.
This was Meg's favourite gift of all!!
Drew played Santa because he won't be here next year. He'll be building a snowman in Canada.
Drew got new boxer shorts - he'll need something warmer than these soon.

Here we are, the four of us - the long and the short.
This is my Mum. She doesn't like to have her photo taken so you grab one when you can.
This is my Dad. He just does as he's told! We call him 'Mate' and have done since the day we learned to talk.
This is my big brother, Peter - he's two years older than me.
This is my little brother, Andrew - he's four years younger than me.

This is the woofmeister.




My parent fossicking for butternut pumpkins.

The boys in my family. Gibbo, Drew, Andrew, Peter, Mate and Chris.

My Dad enjoying one of the little pavlovas that Meg made. This was after he'd had the sticky date pudding that I'd made.
Here we are - P, M and A Brewer.

My babies.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Beautiful photos Mare.
Beautiful memories.

Your garden looks amazing. I need to stock up on some more seedlings before we head out of town too. An amazing year, when I haven't once had to put a sprinkler on the vege gardens.

Very wet Xmas up here, but no complaints.