Friday, December 31, 2010

And So, That's It...

for another year. Goodbye 2010. Goodbye to 18 years of continuous education. I saw some school books in the newsagency yesterday and felt a little pang of surprise (and relief) at the realisation that I won't be doing the school book list thing ever again.
It was a good year. There were ups and downs, laughter and tears, celebrations and commiserations; the same as every other year. It was a year of having my beautiful daughter home (after being away for four) and a year to watch my son mature and grow into a fine young man.
It was a year that went awfully quickly!
Goodbye to another year of blogging.
Happy New Year everyone.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Happy New Year to you too Mare.
I've no doubt 2011 will have its share of ups and downs for you, but wishing you all health and happiness. Look forward to sharing the journey with you.
Fiona.