Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sprung

Hello September, I've been waiting for you.

September is a special month - it's the bringer of Spring; it makes me a year older every year; it's got two weeks of holidays and it's got nine letters in it's name.

I walked to work again; Poofy didn't see me as I snuck around behind the tennis court. You can feel the season in the air; the freshness, the freedom, the endless possibilities. One just needs to act on them!

Today's QCS went well; another brick in the wall.

199 EU wagyu/angus cross weaners went into the buffel paddock (which surrounds the house) today. The rickety house garden fence and rather flimsy permy garden fence make me wonder what I might find when I wake up tomorrow morning. Hopefully they'll behave themselves long enough for us to do some reinforcing and maybe run a hot wire, on the weekend.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

What's not to love about Spring. We even had our first two babies of the season born to herald the arrival of the new season (photos to follow).
Good luck with the weaners!
How's Gibbo going with the blood pressure? Hopefully not a change of lifestyle in store!