Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blah

I caught a fresh cold some time over the weekend; it's all in my nose and sinus at present; not particularly pleasant but I don't feel like I'm actually sick either ie no sore throat or ears which is some consolation.

Gibbo finally went to the doc yesterday and came away with some antibiotics, a blood test request and a blood pressure machine. The doc took his bp three times and now he has to monitor it for a week. I'm not really surprised. However, he's gone away to CQ to visit 3 of his stations so who knows how often he'll take it; won't be back until Friday night.

I walked to work this morning - with Gibbo gone, Meg at work and Drew taking my car to school, I was left with Shanks' Pony. So I took advantage of the beautiful morning and took my time; it took me half an hour but five minutes of that was spent throwing stones at Poofy, trying to send him home from half way up the airstrip. I walked home again at 2.30 for lunch and didn't go back.

No comments: