Sunday, July 28, 2013

WPP Laid Out

Priorities!


Using one of these certainly saves time and energy.....except,


after a while I could hardly lift it up onto the top of the next steel post! We were fencing the sheep paddock (at last).


My 3-bay composter.


The centrepiece in The Permy - a teracotta pond that Mum hasn't used for years and didn't want. I may have to re-think the rocks around it's edge, depending on how many snakes end up making it their summertime resort.


Scratching out the edge.


Marking out the edge.


After a fair bit of discussion and deliberation the plan has gone from the paper on to the ground. The gap in the front will be the entry gateway. My offsider was quickly bored and a little frustrated with my attention to detail in getting it all right. It looks quite small when it's just a few lines on the ground but once I get some structure and bricks and plants in it, all will be fine.




1 comment:

Fiona said...

Oh Mare, cannot wait to see it all in full production. You are indeed a do-er.