Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Week

It flew, just like they all do. Gibbo was gone all week, up to CQ to another bull sale. He missed his flight home again, just like last year. I re-booked a later one, just like last year. Next year if he goes I'm going to just book the later one and be done with it. He then had three days of meetings in Bris.

Meg had a tough week, learning that managing staff isn't easy. You might like what you do but when the emotions and feelings of others are added into the mix, it changes everything. The UK looks enticing.

Drew went fencing then worked 3 days at the lot, doing odd jobs and making blocks. He worked at the pub as well so he's been busy. Only 3 more sleeps at home then he's off again.

I had a challenging week with numbers and reports. Gibbo being away didn't help. I caught the bus to Bris on Thursday afternoon in the rain and we had thai for dinner. I miss my husband when he's away. I spent Friday wandering the streets of Milton and Rosalie, in and out of the bike shops, delis and MR bookshop. I finally bought Kat her birthday present. I had a fabulous lunch at a great little bistro - lemongrass beef salad with noodles, mint and pickled vegetables and homemade lemonade and rosemary. Delicious.


Really?


No comments: