Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tomorrow It Happens

Tomorrow our new farm settles at 11am - and so begins the next phase of our journey. We've owned a house and a farm before but having the house ON the farm is something new for us. It will also open a new window here at Sliprail - something different to blog about instead of chooks, goats, my vegetable garden and my bebes!

In other news, Drew got another HD; that's 4 now!

Meg spent the weekend at the coast and has a management course in Brisbane this week. She will be home next weekend - for her 24th birthday! Holy Cow!!

Gibbo and I rode yesterday and today, just 15km each time as we try to find our cycling legs. Yesterday I couldn't find mine at all; today they were there and now my muscles are pleasantly sore in that way that you don't mind because you know you earned it!

It's been a marathon effort today to get all these photos posted.....so now I'm off to have a cup of tea and 4 timtams and read my book. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Congratulations Mare. Can't wait to hear and see much more about the new venture.