Sunday, November 13, 2011

Warming my Heart

I was very emotional in the lead up to the day that Meg and Drew were to meet up on October 29. My heart welled up each time I thought of them finally being together. Their reunion at the airport in Syracuse was happy. Meg saw Drew first and thought he looked handsome; she tried to call out to him but the words wouldn't come out so she gave a little squeak (sounds familiar!); he was trying to take photos while jumping up and down so now there's two lots of blurry photos of Meg at airports!

The next day they went bike riding and when I got these photos.......well, it was difficult to contain myself. I went through the photos over and over again and just drank in everything about them! I can't decide which ones I like the most so I'm posting them aaaalllllll!!!!!!!!!




























No comments: