Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Walk Around the Garden

These photos are a week old but I want to get them out there!

 The Dorothea has put on another magnificent display.


 The name of this rose escapes me again; it's one that Andrew put me on to.
 This is a rose that Marie introduced me to - can't remember it's name either but there's three or four planted in this mess. Marie died three years ago so I now call it the Marie rose.

 This is the view you get when you drive in over the grid.
One day when I have a garden of my very, very own it will be much smaller than this one; it will have no more than 10 varieties of plants and they will be repeated. At least seven of those will be honeysuckle, chinese star jasmine, agapanthus, orange blossom, Dorothea, Andrew's rose and Marie's rose.

No comments: