Saturday, May 14, 2011

From One Mum to Another...

Drew's host Mum, L, sent me these two messages on Sunday.

Hi Maryanne,
I hope you are having a Happy Mother's Day. It's not the same without Drew I am sure. Thinking of you,
L


Isn't that just lovely?

And this one:

Hi Maryanne,
I just wanted to say, once again, what a wonderful son you have. Drew bought me flowers, chocolates and a Pokey horse for Mother's Day. The perfect gifts for any woman. I told him that he will make a wonderful husband to some very lucky woman. He then sat down and talked to me about you, your blog, your gardening and running. He is certainly proud of you and loves you very much. Thank you for sharing him with us!!
L


I love how she thanks me for sharing him with them....the gratitude is all mine that Drew and this wonderful Canadian family found each other!

No comments: