Monday, May 9, 2011

Alpaca Take Two

This photo was taken just after my grown up daughter jumped at a group of alpacas and went "Yar" at them while thrusting her arms outward. They scattered in all directions. I admonished her and told her someone might have seen her do that. She said, "No, I already checked. No-one was watching". How old?
Meg snuck up on several sleeping babies. When they woke up and saw her standing over them they were quite (very) startled.
Here she is, tracking alpacas.
Here is the Photo of the Day (in Meg's opinion). Guess who took it?A face only a Mother could love? Huwwo again! What chu doing?
Oh. Okay then.



Sid and I said Hello.
You put your left leg in, you put your......................I SAID YOUR LEFT LEG. Start again. Pay attention.




This is Shadow. Shadow got up close and personal with us. Very up close and personal actually.



The End.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Just love all the photos Mare. You have to admit Meg's "Photo of the Day" is a corker!
I can see some alpacas headed your way in the not too distant future.
(Not copying you, but have a couple of sunset photos from Friday evening I may post - must be this time of year). Yours are gorgeous.