Sunday, December 27, 2015

Five Weeks

It's been five weeks since I've posted. I have tried in that time but the internet, or lack of, foils my plans.   Not that I have anything exciting to talk about but this is my space where I like to keep a track of the things we do. I manage to do my daily #morningmissm posts on instagram and fb but that's about it. Trying to load lots of photos to a blog post takes too long and half the time I end up losing them when reception cuts out. Things may improve in the near future though. Our friend, AD, gave us a booster box (that you site near a window) and a coverage box (that you walk around the house with and find the best 'frequency', 8 or 9 being optimal). We plugged the first box in on Friday near the day bed and put the second box in the inside lounge room and produced a reading that fluctuates between 8 and 9. Immediately I had 4 bars on my phone in the middle of the house, I could get onto my work emails and remote stock movement program, Meg could surf the internet from her bedroom and Mum could send a text from the kitchen - all actions that were impossible before! Now I just need to reactivate the wifi box (that I restored to original settings a month ago and now won't work) and we'll be smokin'! For the last couple of days I've been using my phone as a hotspot but that's only a short term solution.

Right now I'm in Toowoomba with Gibbo's family with super fast broadband - so I'm planning an afternoon of blogging to catch up on lots of things that I've been storing up that I want to record. In no particular order, here we go!!

No comments: