Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Day by Chloe G

I like to start my day by being naughty and jumping into Mum's vege garden. Can you see me in there? I blend in well don't I? I like to scare her when she comes along to pick lettuce leaves for those stupid fluffy chooks.


Here's a close-up of me, looking gorgeous. I'm laying on the new lettuces that Mum planted on Wednesday. Cool hey?


The rest of my day is pretty busy. I wander here and wander there, checking that all is in order. There's a lot to check on - chickens, chooks, goats, calf, fencing progress; and sometimes I even leave Momma a present at the back door. I find a big dirty old rat and I eat him - well, not all of him. I leave his eyes, teeth and snout (complete with whiskers), his tail and the yucky parts of his insides on the mat outside the back door so that Mum nearly stands on it in the mornings. Hilarious I am.

When we're inside I whine until somebody feeds me mince from the pink can. That other four legger, the black and white one, tries to steal my food but I sort her out. She's fat enough already. Later, if I'm feeling generous, I lick and groom her.

At the end of the day I like to tell Dad all about what goes on when he and Mum leave every day and go wherever it is they go. Why don't they stay home more often? A lot goes on when they're not here, if only they knew!!!

No comments: