Tuesday, January 1, 2013

'Tis Done


Another year, another 365 done and dusted (actually, this year it was a 366)! I've ordered a new one for 2013 and will fill it mostly, I expect, with house renovations, moving and farm life. I also hope that, at some stage throughout the year, I'll fill a few pages with details of a walk in NZ and another week long bike ride (from Mission Beach to Port Douglas). We'll see.






2012 was a good year. The highlights that come to mind include Drew returning home to us and going to Uni; Meg moving to Twba, acting in a role then applying for and getting it; my bike ride; my 50th birthday; Meg's Melbourne trip; Drew's Young Endeavour voyage; Meg's new car and Drew's India trip. The biggest news of the year was buying the farm.

I hope 2013 brings us challenges that we can meet and no more excitement than we can handle.

No comments: