Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Project Has Begun

After meeting at the farm yesterday with a friend we are finally making some headway with The Project. We've worked out a plan of action for the weekend and today (yes, the local hardware shop was open) we bought a few bits and pieces to get us started. Then we went to Twba, where the boys went to see The Hobbit and Meg and I hung out. On the way home we went and had a practice run taping up Meg's window. Tomorrow I'm buying the paint. We have a fair amount of prep to do before the painting starts in earnest on Saturday. I'm looking forward to getting started.




I'm also looking forward to the end of March - by the time we get there, all the work and moving will be done (at least I hope it will be)....and I'll have been to the Bruce Springsteen concert!

I've decided to activate my "calm" button and call on it when I need it. I hope it works.

No comments: