Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Basin

I went to a Thermomix demo last week and was chatting to some of the girls about our bathroom renovation. We went to the cottage across the way and measured up Kat's old bathroom that has a fabulous walk in shower. While we were there, Lisa said in passing that she had an old basin just like Kat's, sitting outside their shed. I didn't really think twice about it at the time but the next day I started to think that the basin would go just fine with the old bathtub. So I rang Lisa and asked her if they wanted to sell it; well no they didn't want to sell it, they wanted to give it away. Gibbo and I went and had a look today and brought it home in the back of the car. He will take it to town tomorrow to have it powder coated asap.

You never quite know what's going to happen do you?






For the record I didn't buy a Thermomix - well, not yet anyway!

No comments: