Sunday, August 12, 2012

Getting There

Training (?) is going well. Actually, I'm not sure I can call it training! I just go out riding for a while and then I come home! Last weekend I rode 71km then did a couple of session during the week on the exercise bike (before and after women's forum). Yesterday I rode 60km and today, 37km. This week I'll do an exercise bike session every day just to get some miles in my legs. I think I'm gonna make it! This time in a month I'll know whether it was a good idea to book in again. At least I'll have an already erected tent to fall into each night.







It's a long straight road.........


1 comment:

Ainsley said...

My veggie garden is so neglected that it is delivering me nothing at all moment, bar a basil leaf or two.
You jump first with the Thermomix! I've been secretly researching but am not game to mention to my other half!!