Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Food Again!

Here I am again, talking about food. This time it's Pumpkin Soup, a winter favourite. We woke this morning to grey cloudy skies, and rain. Meg and I reneged on going to the Goombungee Show and left Gibbo to pack up his chooks and head out on his own. We sat in the kitchen and talked as I prepared a range of delicacies for the dog and cat - cooked sausages, liver, raw heart - and a mince/gravy/frozen vege/rice casserole that smelt so good that Gibbo wanted to try it when he got home. He cleaned out and defrosted the little freezer and found numerous bags of mince and sausages suffering severe freezer burn so waste not/want not I cooked them for the 4 leggers.

Meg and I went to town and picked up her new family - more on them later.

It's the weather for soup and pumpkin's my favourite flavour.












I just put it through the blender and had a little taste.............deeeelicious..............dinner is ready :)

No comments: