Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blogging When Away

I'm not sure how much blogging I'll do when we're away. I'm expecting to do heaps but might be restricted by access to wi-fi spots. I have to turn off the cellular data, otherwise the ipad will keep looking for telstra. Plus, I don't think I can upload photos from the ipad direct to blogger. I can easily import the photos from camera to ipad now that I have the nifty little camera connection kit (it takes seconds to go from sd card to ipad) but I can't work out how to go from ipad to internet. Maybe I can't. Anyway, I'm sure there's a way and I'll just keep playing until I work it out. Otherwise I might need to go from sd card to cd (at a photo printing shop), then from cd to blogger (at an internet cafe). Where there's a will, there's a way. I can easily email photos home to the kids and family too so blogger photos might have to wait until I return.

No comments: