Saturday, December 26, 2009

Graduation No 2


There she is - front and centre, second row. She's so special they even left the chair in front of her empty so that everyone could see her!! As soon as I walked into the theatre I picked her out. I sat on my own; Gibbo and Mum sat a row back on the other side. I sat there and marvelled at how far she has come and thought back over the last 21 years and had a little cry. I am so very proud of her.

We left home at lunchtime and got to where we were going in time to pick up some meat and get to our designated car park. We three girls had something to eat while Gibbo caught a cab to head office. Meg went and registered and picked up her headwear and sash; then we took heaps of photos with the city in the background.

I enjoyed the ceremony; immediately afterwards we had some official photos taken. Luckily Meg had gone straight there when she left the stage and we were number three in a very long line.

We left the city about 9pm; Meg had a headache, vomitted a couple of times in a makeshift bucket, then fell asleep. We got home around 11.30pm. Drew went to Mum's to babysit the dog:)

No comments: