Friday, April 17, 2009

The Working Week

Back to work for the week and now it's over. Drew mowed and snipped at the office and home. We had a public holiday here today for the show but we still ended up at the office. It's hard not to live and breathe the place. Gibbo and Drew went to town to play a few rounds of beach cricket for a television news film crew (they were on tv tonight in a very short segment - Gibbo smashed the ball, Drew got bowled and Andrew was interviewed). I went to the office while they were away to weigh trucks in.

I also did a bit of gardening but a storm blew up and in and chased me inside.

This is a beautiful crimson red climbing rose that I planted in an old terracotta pot. Roses and I don't really go hand in hand but being in a pot might help the relationship. I hope so, cos I really like this one.


We managed to get half an hour in over at the chooks, rearranging matings and pens. The black silkie group look great together and I'm looking forward to some pure black chicks. Tom and his group of white girls have settled in and we made a buff group up too. The partridge girls are still without a rooster but I think one will come from Victoria soon.

The photos we took last week for the meat promo weren't suitable so we took some more yesterday. I had a better hair day this time (maybe?). When I look at myself without a fringe it doesn't seem like me. The clients also want to use it for a newspaper promo.

No comments: