Sunday, March 10, 2013

Is That a Light I Can See?????

Is that the end of the tunnel? I think it might be; we're not quite there but we're a lot closer than we were a week ago. I have lots I'd like to say or comment about but I'm just too tired tonight. Ten days straight of sorting, packing, lifting, moving then lifting again has taken their toll. I have biceps now though. Back to work tomorrow.

I think we'll have our first sleep in the new house next weekend, right on target. Here's a few more untidy images. I spent a couple of hours down there on Saturday afternoon trying to make some sort of order in the office but I don't feel like I got very far. I'm not liking the configuration of furniture; I just need to let it sit for a few days while I think about a new floor plan.




This is the bed that Meg hates. It belonged to my great grandmother, Granny Wormwell.










As I left in the late afternoon, the sun broke out from behind a cloud and cast a golden glow over the trees; it was beautiful and peaceful.





1 comment:

Fiona said...

Mare, what a huge job. I've really been feeling for you. So pleased you've at least caught a glimpse of the light at the end. You have some beautiful furniture. Here's to smooth sailing until your first sleep in your new home.