Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nearly Done

The lounge/kitchen/dining paining is nearly done. I spent a few quiet hours at the farm today and painted the trim. Forgot the camera so had to use my phone.




I think this is my favourite part of the house. I'm tossing up whether to put the kitchen table there or a day bed.


The trim is finished in the kitchen and dining area; there's just two long patches to finish in the lounge room. They're taped and ready to go; maybe I can finish them one afternoon this week.




Next on the list is Meg's room; I'll be pleased to see the end of that mess. Then I want to paint a couple of walls in the pantry and wash, sand and varnish the window and door frames. The bathroom reno has been put back at least a week which might interfere with the floor sanding man. I need to go to town tomorrow and choose bathroom and shower tiles and taps. We're going to tile the entire bathroom, not just the shower area - which will now be a walk-in shower instead of a shower cubicle. I might throw in a few random tiles just to add a bit of interest.


No comments: