Thursday, November 12, 2009

Home Made Spaghetti

Here is the happiest dog in the world, glowing.
Tonight we had lamb chops and home made spaghetti just like Mum used to make - hang on - she did make it, before she went back to town.

I had a quiet day at work, a chance to catch up on some jobs that have been pushed to the bottom of the pile.

Another two hours of gardening this afternoon...
These are my new secateurs - they cost me $4 at the reject shop. I figure it won't matter so much when I lose them, as I'm bound to do. There must be a mini graveyard of secateurs out there in the wilderness; every time I buy a pair I soon lose them.
- a cup of tea and a quick read of the paper before starting.
I took the camera with me and got some random shots.
And I had two helpers today.....

I'm quite at peace in my world at the moment; if only these moments lasted longer but I'm enjoying them while they're here.

No comments: