Thursday, October 22, 2015

We Painted Flowers!!

Last Saturday Meg and I spent a couple of hours at a painting class, each producing a MASTERPIECE!!

We started with this…..


and ended up with THESE!!


We sat front and centre in the class so that I had a better chance of actually hearing what the teacher was saying. We were both a bit nervous and tentative to start with but each step was well explained and we followed along!






































And there we are - Meg's on the left, mine on the right and the teacher's in the middle!






Mine.


Meg's.


It was a wonderful few hours spent shutting the rest of the world out and concentrating on something very enjoyable. I can't draw at all but I produced something I really like. What more could you ask for?

No comments: