Monday, March 9, 2015

Stuck and Unstuck

The little black goat loves to stick her head through the fence. No-one except her knows why she does this. She probably doesn't either. I guess the grass is greener. Not sure how smart she is. She really took some getting out this time because she chose one of the smaller lower down squares to push through (they're graduated). We've already trimmed her horns twice.





Meg played a little trick on me yesterday morning; then she played it on Coco. Drew will understand the significance of this!!


1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

You lead such a glamorous life! I just got caught up on your blog...I know you have read mine occasionally and was amazed at the snow.. we have had a stunning amount of snow this year...I have not posted pictures yet...but will be this week...I just looked at a map of Australia to try and figure out where you are...I have a friend in NSW and I used to write to a penpal there too...