Sunday, March 15, 2015

Farmer Drew

Drew has come home to look after the farm while we're away. We took him all over the farm showing him the jobs he needs to complete each day. Here he is getting a crash course in starting the pump. Yes, he was paying attention - he's actually taking notes!




He and I managed a quick trip to P&C for a coffee, cold drink and piece of slice! Later, G and I went to the office one last time to cover off on some emails. He packed this morning; I left mine until tonight.


This is my team shirt.


Chloe couldn't care less. Do not disturb.


I'm still in two minds about blogging on the iPad. Even photos taken on the Canon and downloaded to the iPad don't come up very well via the Blogger app. Guess I need to decide pretty soon. We leave here in just over 8 hours.


No comments: