Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Few Days Away

G had meetings in Brisbane and Sydney last week; I tagged along to Bris and caught up with Drew, wandered around a soggy West End and took my time in Park Road.

Random photos from the 3 days away.

Dinner at The R. Corn bread and a really tasty salsa.











Drew had the MS FB. He was suitably impressed. I told him not to have the AA KC because he can have that any time! I had battered flathead.






While G flew to Sydney (flight delayed by the fog) I caught the city cat to South Bank and walked to West End.






I made my way to the Avid Reader bookshop and spent hours trawling the shelves. I found yet another book about someone who has walked the Camino. I also bought a book about living a meaningful life.


I bought some galangul from a greek greengrocer. It's hard to find at home so I thought I'd buy some and grow it myself.


I also found this quirky little bookstore that sold second hand books. It was a funky little place.




That night I had beef mussaman curry at a thai restaurant while waiting for G to get back from Sydney (where he sat on the tarmac for another half hour delay).


I wandered around Park Rd on Thursday for a few hours waiting for G to finish more meetings. I spent most of my time in Mary Ryan.


No comments: