Sunday, July 31, 2016

Curry Workshop

Yesterday I went along to a curry workshop at the little cafe in my local small town. One of the lady presenters lived in Fiji for some time and learnt tips and ideas on what constitutes a good curry from the local women. Another lady showed how to make and cook roti (flat bread). About 30 people attended. It was an interesting day and I came home with a couple of packs of spices, different to what I already have in the pantry. Just need to try them out now. G isn't a big fan of curry but the kids like it.












Henna tattoos were included in the workshop price. It was fascinating to watch the artist apply the design; so skilful.


Lunch was absolutely delicious!!


I came home and did a spot of concreting with G (we're building more pig enclosures) then headed off to the gym for an appointment with the stair machine. I spent an hour rotating between it and the bike, elliptical and treadmill.

No comments: