Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back Into It

In 8 weeks time we fly to South Africa to take part in the Golden Oldies World Cup (well Gibbo will be taking part; I'll just be along for the ride).

In an effort to give him some match practice we left home early and drove to Gympie to meet up with the Q C C Team for a game against the locals. I took way more photos than these two but when I downloaded them from SD card to computer most of them didn't transfer - and because I chose "don't keep" on the card - I lost them.




The opposition chose Gibbo as their man of the match  and presented him with a lovely bag of macadamia goodies. Very nice thank you!


Not long after we arrived at the grounds I left and went to the local markets. I bought some new soaps - goat milk, vanilla, musk, mango and lemongrass. I also bought a poinciana tree and two blue gums in small tube pots. Then I spent the rest of the day reading, eating, drinking watching Gibbo play cricket and yawning cheering him on.


No comments: