Thursday, February 26, 2009

Car Loans and Baby Patty Cakes


Megs came home 2 weeks ago and we went to one of the local financial establishments for her to apply for a car loan. She drove home on the Friday afternoon and I met her in town. She is buying a red Suzuki Swift and is very excited. We went through the application process then met K at the Coffee Club where we had hot chips and gravy and hot drinks. It was a drizzly and cool afternoon so our choices were appropriate.

On the Saturday Megan took Gma shopping. They're a pair together, as bad as each other. They went all over town, to the pet shops, nurseries, chain stores plus more. I think the shopping bug skipped a generation - I don't have that urge at all.
That afternoon I cooked a few dishes as we went out to the G's for an early birthday celebration for Stevie G. I made some thai chicken balls, two potato bakes and some little delicious cakes. They're always fun to make. There was a huge storm while we were there and the wind got up as it always does. I even wore a long sleever but still had to get a jumper from Lisa. Megs drove us home, late.




















No comments: