Monday, May 9, 2016

On the Road

We've just spent 9 of the last 14 days away from home, on the road for work. Firstly our annual managers conference in Brisbane followed by meetings at head office; home for a weekend then away again in the plane to the annual wagyu conference then home again for 3 days then away again yesterday to the stud property at Surat with some visitors from South Africa, back home today.

Even though I have a laptop and take it with me everywhere I go (my mobile office!) it's difficult to keep up with emails and admin when you travel so now I've got quite a backlog of work to catch up on. A couple of quiet days working from home will help. That's my plan anyway!


We won two gold medals and a bronze at the beef awards and missed the overall best piece by 1 point! So close! It was good to catch up with folk I only see once a year. This year's conference was one of the best yet.


No comments: